Time Lord Fest – Tampa Bay 2017. Florida’s Biggest & Most Exciting Doctor Who Convention!
MORE GUESTS TBA!!!
– Robert Allsopp – Robert Allsopp – Doctor Who/Star Wars/Dredd/Gladiator/The Martian/James Bond “Spectre” Costume & Props Master
– Marnix Van Den Broeke – “The Silence” in Doctor Who, the werewolf in Harry Potter, and “Death” in the Hogfather.
– Robin Savage – Bay Area Stand Up Legend
– Louis Robinson -BBC Producer, Louis Robinson, joins us for Time Lord Fest – Jacksonville 2016. Louis began his career working on Doctor Who during the Third Doctor era. Since then, he has written and produced countless BBC tv/radio shows. He has worked with nearly every classic series Doctor and is an expert in all things Sherlock Holmes. Robinson is best known as an internationally renown singer/songwriter.
– The Ken Spivey Band – MTV & NPR Praised Time Lord Rock Band
– MarkWho42 – Doctor Who Podcasters, entertainers, and experts.
– Janet “Escape The Vault” Rozsa: Tampa Bay Area Cosplay and Nerd Culture Authority
– Geoffery Piper: Celtic Renaissance Tin Whistler
– Jennifer Hartshorn: Jennifer is an educator and podcaster, and is a cohost of the Earth Station Who and Earth Station MCU podcasts.
– And so much more!!!
Time Lord Fest – Tampa 2017! Get your tickets now!
Tickets Coming Soon!!
A portion of all ticket sales go to help the charitable works of the North Brandon Family YMCA.
Cosplay, Vendors, Celebrity Guests, and More! Surprises, Guests, and New Performances to be announced nearly every few weeks until Time Lord Fest Tampa Bay – 2017 on February 19th!!
Time Lord Fest is an official sponsor of The North Brandon Family YMCA. A portion of ticket sales will go to benefit the North Brandon YMCA’s Charitable Works with Cancer Survivors through their LiveStrong program.
SAVE MONEY, BUY YOUR PRESALE TICKETS TODAY!!! (Presale prices directly below)
Presale Ticket Prices for Time Lord Fest – Tampa, 2/19/17
General Admission: $25 – Admission to Time Lord FestStudent Ticket: $18 – Current and Active Students Only Eligible With Active Student ID. Please Have ID Present At Registration For Pre-Sold Student Tickets To Avoid Paying The Price Difference For “Day Of” General Admission pricing.
Military Ticket: $18 – Current & Former Military Only
Please Have ID Present At Registration For Pre-Sold Military Tickets To Avoid Paying The Price Difference For “Day Of” General Admission pricing. For active military and veterans. Does not include the families of those who served.
At The Door Admission Prices:
$30 – General Admission + tax
$25 – Student (K-12 & College)/Military/Veteran + tax
Children 10 and under get in free, one child per paying adult.
All Presale Tickets Include Tax
All At-The-Door-Sales DO NOT include tax
A NEW VENDOR COORDINATION TEAM HAS TAKEN OVER VENDORS FOR SET UP ON THE DATE OF THE EVENT.
Vendor booths are soon to be on sale. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up before the online payment system is completed. We even have the option of letting you choose which booth you would like to set up at, if it is not already taken!
Not Affiliated with the BBC, BBA, or any thing officialy related to Doctor Who. This is an event for fans and by fans. This is an homage and tribute to over 50 years of adventure in Time and Space with the worlds of Doctor Who.
New Locations, Kahwa Coffee, Winter Specials
Over the last few months we have been adding new locations, We thought it was time to give you a full update here on our website!!! Over 40 locations in total (including a couple coming soon) So check them out and tag us in your pictures, we love seeing everyone enjoy our cheesecakes!!!!! Over the next couple months you will be seeing more and more stores pop up around Sarasota and Venice, YES FINALLY!!!
Of the new locations you see that there are many Kahwa Coffee Cafe’s, We are excited to expand out from being pared at Tampa International Airport to now through our Hillsbourgh, Pinellas and Sarasota County and we look forward to their future expansion to bring their amazing coffee and unique style to the rest of the Country!!!!
Looking toward December we are also looking at joining Art Monkey in FishHawk Ranch!!! We loved coming to the markets in the square every fall through spring but now you can find us everyday at the Art Monkey starting in December!!!!
Also in December we will be bringing out our Winter Classics, Raspberry with White Chocolate(Better known as The Dexter), Cannoli Topped Cheesecake (The Big New York), Triple Berry with White Chocolate( The Lightning Bolt). Both The Dexter and The Big New York will be on the menu through the end of January with The Lightning Bolt Staying on the Menu til the end of Hockey Season as we cheer on the Tampa Bay Lightning!!!!!
One of our Themed events. This will be part 2 of our MASSIVELY successful Taste of Asia Fest
All of the vendors will be selling Asian themed food and items, regardless of if they are Asian themed..or not
The event is FREE to attend.